Thieves Wipes are ideal for use on door handles, toilet seats, and any surface that needs cleaning to protect from dust, mold, and undesirable microorganisms. Keep a pack handy in your bathroom, kitchen, car, office, or anywhere else you want to keep your environment clean.
How To Use
- Wipe on any surfaces that you feel need to be cleansed, such as kitchen and bathroom counters.
- Not for use on infants or on sensitive areas of the body.
Thieves Wipes Ingredients
- pure grain alcohol
- deionized water
- Thieves®† essential oil blend
– Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) flower/bud†
– Lemon (Citrus Limon) rind†
– Cinnamon (cinnamomum verum) bark†
– Eucalyptus radiata leaf†
– Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol)†
- fractionated coconut oil
- soy lecithin
Consumer Reports says disinfecting wipes may be dangerous for children
Keeping the germs away during cold and flu season may have just gotten a little tougher. …
Dangerous preservative methylisothiazolinone (MI) found in two brands of baby wipes in 2014. Apparently, it’s been removed from those two brands. But replaced with what? The company now uses a friendly-sounding “natural” label but changing one ingredient doesn’t mean the other ingredients are anything close to non-toxic. And what about the ingredients in all the other brands?! Buy baby wipes from a company that puts your health first rather than ones that are constantly trying to pull one over on you for the sake of minimizing price while maximizing profit.
Hoda is being schooled on Thieves Wipes this morning on the Today Show.
Check out how FILTHY that plane seat was!
I won’t travel without my Thieves ever again!