Thieves Spray is ideal for use on door handles, toilet seats, and any surface that needs cleansing to protect from dust, mold, and undesirable microorganisms. This small bottle is perfect for traveling or keeping in your purse or backpack.
|Three 1 oz bottles|
How To Use
- Spray on any surfaces that you feel need to be cleansed, such as kitchen and bathroom counters.
- Not for use on infants or on sensitive areas of the body.
Thieves Spray Ingredients
- pure grain alcohol
- deionized water
- Thieves® essential oil blend
– Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) flower/bud†
– Lemon (Citrus Limon) rind†
– Cinnamon (cinnamomum verum) bark†
– Eucalyptus radiata leaf†
– Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol)†
- fractionated coconut oil
- soy lecithin
Under US law, the certified organic grain alcohol we use must be “denatured” or rendered undrinkable by adding one of various approved substances. The main additive has traditionally been 10% methanol, a problematic substance that health-oriented people may wish to avoid. The only options to do this naturally and organically are a small amount (~0.18%) of peppermint, lavender or rosemary essential oils. We use peppermint essential oil. And, of course, rosemary essential oil is part of the Thieves blend.