With a plant-based formula, Thieves Laundry Soap gently and naturally washes your clothes, leaving them truly clean without any chemical or synthetic residue. Natural enzymes and powerful essential oils add to the formula’s strength to leave your clothes fresh and clean with a light citrus scent.
Thieves Laundry Soap can be used in all washers, including high-efficiency, and its highly concentrated formula (6X) will provide around 64 loads with just 32 fl. Oz (946 ml).
|32 fl oz|
- No SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
- No dyes
- No petrochemicals
- No formaldehyde
- No phosphates
- No synthetic perfume
- No optical brighteners
- Follow the instructions found on the garment’s care label. Add clothes. Start machine and add the proper amount of soap for load size.
- Use ½ cap for conventional washers.
Use ¼ cap for HE washers.
Use more, as needed, for large or heavily soiled loads.
- Storage: Do not expose to direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water.
– If swallowed, drink plenty of water and consult a physician.
- Decyl glucoside
- Sodium oleate
- Caprylyl glucoside
- Lauryl glucoside
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium gluconate
- Carboxymenthyl cellulose
- Citrus Limon† (Jade lemon) peel oil
- Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil (Furocoumarin-free)
- Syzygium aromaticum† (Clove) bud oil
- Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum† (Cinnamon) bark oil
- Eucalyptus radiata† oil
- Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Did You Know?
- Our plant-based formula can be safely poured directly onto clothes.
- Many detergents add optical brighteners to make clothes appear brighter, which has nothing to do with cleaning clothes. Clothes only appear whiter and brighter because these additives reflect blue light, giving the illusion that your clothes are less yellow. These optical brighteners remain in the clothes and are against the skin when worn.
It sure is nice to have Thieves Laundry Soap and Thieves Cleaner rather than having to collect ox bile and “first urine.”
Why You Should STOP Using that Homemade Laundry Detergent (like right now!) – Butter Believer
READ THIS Before Making Homemade Laundry Soap. Homemade laundry detergent is aaaalll over everywhere these days. Have you noticed how many tutorials on Pinterest there are for DIY laundry soap? It’s crazy. I mean, it makes sense why these homemade detergent recipes have become so popular—it’s dirt cheap! Laundry detergent costing $0.02 a load? And with simple,…Read…
What Makes Thieves Laundry Soap Different
When we formulated Thieves Laundry Soap, there were two major questions we asked ourselves: what ingredients do we include? And, almost as importantly, what ingredients do we leave out? Thieves® Laundry Soap’s purpose is to provide our members with a true clean provided by a plant-based formula that is free from harsh additives.