With the power and fresh scent of Young Living’s Thieves®, Lemongrass, and Orange essential oils, our ultra-concentrated Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder uses plant-based, naturally derived ingredients to take on even your dirties dishes without compromise. Three of Young Living’s 100 percent pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils—Thieves, Lemongrass, and Orange—work with other botanical ingredients to leave your dishes sparkling clean.
Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder is a proprietary blend of biodegradable cleaning agents and enzymes that removes even the toughest grease and baked-on food. Dishes come out spotless and free of any chemical taste or food particles.
Young Living’s proprietary Thieves essential oil blend was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated and wore a special aromatic combination of clove, rosemary, and other botanical. Our Automatic Dishwasher Powder combines Thieves with Orange and Lemongrass essential oils for superior cleaning power and a fresh citrus scent.
Benefits & Features
- Removes stains, dried-on food, soap scum, dust, dirt, and other contaminants.
- Deodorizes and neutralizes odors.
- Leaves dishes sparking clean.
- Infused with essential oils for extra effectiveness and a great, fresh scent.
- Made with naturally derived, non-GMO ingredients for a sustainable formula.
- Contains no dyes, phosphates, artificial fragrances, or synthetic surfactants.
How To Use
- Use 1 tablespoon for regular loads or with soft water.
- Use 2 tablespoons for dirty loads or with hard water.
- Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water to dilute.
- Sodium carbonate
- Sodium citrate dihydrate
- Sodium percarbonate
- Sodium silicate
- Sapindus mukorossi fruit extract
- Tapioca maltodextrin
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil
- Citrus aurantium dulcis† (Orange) peel oil
- Cymbopogon flexuosus† (Lemongrass) oil
- Eugenia caryophyllus† (Clove) bud oil
- Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum† (Cinnamon) bark oil
- Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil
- Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How much dishwasher powder should I use per load of dishes?
A. For a normal dish load, use 1 tablespoon. For a heavy load or with hard water, use 2 tablespoons.
- Q. Will Thieves Dishwasher Powder leave a cloud or film on my dishes?
A. Thieves Dishwasher Powder should not leave any film, residue, or cloudiness on your dishes. Sodium citrate helps prevent cloudiness and spots.
- Q. Does Thieves Dishwasher Powder have a rinse aid ingredient or should I add a separate rinse aid to my washer?
A. A rinse aid is not needed with this product because sodium silicate helps eliminate spots on glass.
- Q. Does Thieves Dishwasher Powder smell like Thieves essential oil blend?
A. Thieves Dishwasher Powder has a fresh citrus scent due to the addition of Orange and Lemongrass essential oils.