Also see Thieves Lozenges
Young Living’s Thieves Cough Drops are formulated to help soothe sore throats, relieve coughs, and cool nasal passages. These cough drops combine a variety of natural ingredients, including natural menthol that aids in the cooling of nasal passages and Young Living’s 100 percent pure therapeutic-grade essential oils that provide a sweet and spicy flavor. This formula is made without sugar, dyes, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
- Natural menthol
- Stevia leaf extract
- Cinnamon Bark†
- Clove Bud†
- Eucalyptus Radiata†
Thieves Cough Drops taste great and effectively relieve sore throats!
Young Living’s vision is to bring Young Living Essential Oils to every home in the world. By developing a line of over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, we plan to expand our market share to make that vision a reality. The first product in Young Living’s OTC line will be Thieves Essential-Oil Infused Cough Drops, created to help those suffering from a cough or sore throat. This new addition will help add more diversity to our Thieves product line, and it will appeal to the majority of the population because everyone experiences sore throats and coughing from time to time.
Benefits & Features
- Soothes sore throats
- Relieves coughs
- Cools nasal passages
- Naturally sugar free
- Great flavor
Dissolve 1 drop slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
– Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
– Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
– Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
– Sore throat does not improve in 7 days.
– Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Are Thieves Cough Drops made with natural ingredients?
A. Thieves Cough Drops are made with natural menthol, stevia leaf extract, isomalt, pectin, and Cinnamon Bark, Lemon Peel, Clove, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Rosemary essential oils.
- Q. Are Thieves Cough Drops safe for pregnant women?
A. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.